Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Registax 6 - gamma adjustment graph

Mak One

I've had a problem with the gamma curves window in Registax 6 at the wavelets stage: I minimised the window to tidy up the screen. When I want it back I click on the button but only get the gamma box title bar, not the graph. No combination of opening/closing/minimising/maximising seems to work. All other graphs etc work fine.

I've reinstalled it a couple of times - each time it works fine "first pass", but once minimised the same issue crops up. Running it on Vista Home Premium.

This version of Reg6 was downloaded from the Sky @ Night CD from a few months ago.

Any clues, or do I just need to get another version online as the Sky @ Night version is somehow corrupted?

Thanks

Same issue here.

You're just left with the window header, but no window. I imagine that the window size data gets set to zero.

One work-around I've tried is to save a gamma profile and then to reload this on other objects. The gamma won't be right but you should have a workable image. You would have to move he image to another package (PS) to get the gamma right.

• 3 years later...

Hello All,

I was having trouble in RegiStax with the gamma curves window disappearing but I found a solution (I believe). If you go into the folder where you saved/downloaded Registax you can open the .ini file: RegiStax_Layout6.ini. Inside the file go to the section labeled 'Last_Layout Gamma Panel' and change 'DockedTo=+' to 'DockedTo=' also change Visible=0 to Visible=1. Afterwards save the file and reopen RegiStax. This has resolved the issue of the Gamma Curves window disappearing for me and may fix other similar problems as well.

-Halcyon_Knight

Edited by Halcyon_Knight

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 05/12/2019 at 14:21, John B said:

I was told to go to settings/layouts and set to default and this seems to have solved my issue.

This worked for me.  I reset to defaults.  Job done.