NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Reprocessed Transit and big prom from 6.16.12

tjensen

Finally got around to processing my 2x barlow series of the transit with the PST. I'm having a devil of a time getting the subs to line up. PS photomerge is being obstinant.

I haven't had much luck with the weather for planetary, and I've only managed get one day for solar. Here are the results for both.

I'd like to hear peoples suggestions for making photomerge work a bit more consistantly... what's the trick? More overlap?

Comments and suggestions always welcome.

Cheers

Tim

post-23400-0-00051200-1340160923_thumb.j

post-23400-0-76116900-1340160939_thumb.j

WOW I think these are amazing! :)

Which version of Photoshop do you have? I think before version 4 there is a setting to pick (I can't remember what it is called - I'm not with my computer) where you can guide the align yourself if it isn't doing it automatically. In versions from 4 (I have 5) you can download the plugin from the website as they omitted it from the photomerge selection panel. I use it if they won't align automatically.

Alexandra

Archived