NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ok when can i look through my new telescope!!!!!!!!! grrrrr

leanneblues

nearly been a week since i got my telescope and all ive done is spied on the neighbours lol,the weather has been awful in the midlands and im sure everywere else too,

well anyway woke up this morning and its lovely clear blue skies SO will it last till tonight knowing my luck NO but lets hope so hey

hows the weather everywere else today ?????

Leanne

nearly been a week since i got my telescope and all ive done is spied on the neighbours lol,the weather has been awful in the midlands and im sure everywere else too,

well anyway woke up this morning and its lovely clear blue skies SO will it last till tonight knowing my luck NO but lets hope so hey

I'm afraid you've missed it :D That clearness was last night and trust me by tonight you'll have total cloud cover until just after you've got cosy in bed.

It happens to everyone. The new scope weather curse.

I'm getting all my clear skies now, so by the time I've got my new scope the bad weather can start...

Andrew

hi andrew

no looked last night and it was thick with cloud couldmt see a thing

Leanne

it was the same here too!

completley thick cloud!!!! :D

ive had my new scope for 3 days now and still havent had a clear sky to use it on!

the suspence is killing me, i think though we are in for a good weekend! can only keep our fingers crossed!

goodluck leanne

well the 3x forecasts i've checked with and the current weather is CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR :Envy::):( :( :( :( :Envy:

scope out, check out the new draw tube with the webcam !!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. should be pretty good for anyone on the western/Nth west side of UK , looking poor for the home counties(shame :D)

Karlo

nearly been a week since i got my telescope and all ive done is spied on the neighbours lol....

I've got you beat - try 2 months and counting :D

Do I win a prize or can someone beat that? :)

I did manage a brief glimpse of Albireo and another low power fleeting glance at M57 at the recent SGL3.5 gathering but I'm still waiting for a full on observing session.

The sky's looking promising for tonight so I might get a chance to sneak it out later after the neighbour's gone to bed and the cloud gods aren't looking.

Archived