Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Well Transit Over For Now Shame Didnt Get To Use My Stuff Made.

Stargazing_Cliff

Well tranist over for now shame i didnt get to use my stuff

i did show some true astronomy stamina and stayed up watched whole thing online with some captures

I did have my own stuff set up also ready just incase.

http://youtu.be/qfg24hEjpYs

I am so funny ;)

some video i made for transit what i seen online from some screen captures that awesome

http://youtu.be/O_l_IsWpi54

There was a gap in the clouds to the NE at around 5am here before sun-up but it went before the sun came up above the far hills and trees. Then it clouded over completely and a few hours later the rain came :( Been raining on and off ever since! :( Never actually saw the sun.

Today we have torrential rain and gales with storm force winds forecast for later - lovely!!!! :D:eek:

It's rather over exposed I'm afraid but you might me able to tease some detail out of it. I can see a couple of shadows that could be sunspots :)

It's rather over exposed I'm afraid but you might me able to tease some detail out of it. I can see a couple of shadows that could be sunspots smile.gif

Mite need to change exposure's was using mini laptop with linux and not used to that with cam dunno how to change settings linux

so i now have put windows xp on mini lappy installed from usb

so now i can change exposure's will test lower exp next time view sun

at moment clouded out.

also need to test this 50mm with night sky with cam very sensitive light.

Archived