The 2nd coming!!

I've done it!!

After many helpful, positive comments fro you lot, I've just got back from picking my scope and all my gear from the ex's.

Do i have to contend with cloud cover for the next few weeks? As it's kinda like having a new scope all over again! tho this time i didn't have to open the box!!!

Jon:iamwithstupid:

I think you will find Jon, that having gone through the process of box opening, the clouds will have been appeased, but be very careful, clouds have ears, and if they find out what you are up to, well......!!!

Enjoy your Astronomy :) this last bit was said in a whisper :hello2:

John.

That's it!

Clouds are actually trapped inside cardboard boxes, which is why any time anyone opens a box the weather turns pants.

It's a great responsibility, but if you all send your new kit to me unopened I will be able to make sure you resist the temptation to open the boxes and ruin the weather.

Another public service by Acme Inc.

Glad you got your gear back, Spacemonkey:)! I don't think we can blame you 100%. I think its a combo of your getting your astrogear, the bank holiday weekend and a certain planetary transit...a triple whammy of cloud teasing:eek:.

You will find that a cloud filter comes in handy. Simply attach a three mile long tube to the front of your 'scope to get above the clag. You may wish to advise any local airports though.

That sounds amazing, where can i get one?!!!!!!:)

Good to hear you got your kit back spacemonkey, enjoy.:hello2:

Archived