Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First image in over 2 months!

nmoushon

After 2 months of horrible weather and timing I finally was able to drive out to a dark(er) site and have a great night worth of shooting...well after my mount decided to cooperate that is. Anyways here's a half decent shot of M81/82 with two extras I wasn't anticipating.

Only 10x150sec with darks/bias/flats. This was also first try at flats so spent a lot of time trying to find best way to do flats out in the field. So will get more data later....just hopefully not 2 months from now.

post-29384-133877776319_thumb.jpg

No offense taken. Actually i thought all you peeps in the UK were having a good weather spell. Been seeing a lot of great images being posted the last 2 months. Unfortunately my girlfriend just reminded me that my next 3 weekends are booked solid with 2 weddings and a family event. So looks like another month till I'll be able to go out again....luck is not in my favor it seems. but thanks for kind words too I cant wait too see what another hour or more adds :)

Oh and forgot to mention the equipment I used is in my sig.

Archived