NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Skywatcher diamond black vs 'pure' black colour

Black diamond is a bronze metallic fleck, so in sunlight, it looks real cute. That is, of course, a completely useless quality. Both show up fingerprints/dew smears/etc, big time.

For someone with a score of 25 on the Autism scale (apparently, completely normal, around here), this was really annoying. But so are dual light switches that aren't all oriented the same way when on/off, and spoons in the fork tray. If this is you, be warned.:clouds2:

Russell

.... really annoying. But so are dual light switches that aren't all oriented the same way when on/off, and spoons in the fork tray. If this is you, be warned.:icon_scratch:

Russell

That is me...and you are absolutely right :rolleyes: Another one to watch out for is the one book in the bookshelf with the printing on the spine oriented the wrong way :clouds2:

That is me...and you are absolutely right :icon_scratch: Another one to watch out for is the one book in the bookshelf with the printing on the spine oriented the wrong way :clouds2:

I get that with books, to the point I've got my right to left manga books stored vertically.

I know and there are people who think this is acceptable.:clouds2:

You can imagine the sweaty palms that ensue when people even walk near my CDs.:icon_scratch:

Russell

Alphabetical CD's are a must if you have any more than a hundred, what talkes it too far is inserting an empty CDless case with a printed artwork CD in there as a placeholder to indicate there's a digipack/cardboard sleeved CD on the digipack/cardboard sleeved shelf that belongs in that place but you don't want to mess with the aesthetic of your clean CD shelves.

Archived