Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Some kind of lens thing with mini mirrors

Found this lens thing from think mite been from old broken camcorder looks like some kind eye piece has like lots mini mirrors diamond cut thing when look through it kind of makes stuff very very far away.

Just wounder what it could be maybe use for it sometime when i'm modding cams

You can see got mirrors all different angles

eye2.jpg

When look through it gives some kind wide view stuff seems very very far away. but keeps some thing looking at in that distance kind like wide view but distance.

eye3.jpg

eye1.jpg

Though it looks interesting never seen out like it before.

Maybe possibly use for it sometime.

Part of a laser printer perhaps? The thing that scans the laser across the drum.

Wasnt printer think i got from inside of old camcorder

was near to sensor think.

interesting thing like

interesting when look through it kind turns stuff upside and quite distance away kind like when you zoom out on camera

i'm thinking creating somet with it next time mod some webcam

It looks like a prism to me. I'm sure you'll put it to good use.:clouds2:

Has pyramid shaped inside with all reflection of different angles

if point it straight look at one of sides inside can see whats on side kind like magnified fish eye kind of quite interesting little thing.

It looks a bit like a pentaprism from an SLR viewfinder... I wonder if it was a camcorder with one of those angled viewfinders attached and this is the prism that was used at the corner... seems a bit extreme though, I'm sure a mirror would be simpler.

Archived