NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My first sun video 5th may 2012

Very nice! I have no idea what a 13 visor shield is, but you certainly caught the sun ;) perhaps less cloud and reduce the exposure time a little would improve things.

Regards

Alexandra

Very nice! I have no idea what a 13 visor shield is, but you certainly caught the sun ;) perhaps less cloud and reduce the exposure time a little would improve things.

Regards

Alexandra

Sheild 13 visor is welding shield can be used for photography

will try in couple days near to venus transit who knows mite pick up small dot :eek:

I'l try reduce exposure hopefully skies clear nearer to transit days

Be very careful about viewing the Sun with a welder's mask. If you really must you a welder's mask, the minimum grade considered 'safe' for visual observations is a #14 but you would be far safer using a proper solar viewing filter guaranteed to do the job properly.

You only have one pair of eyes so please take every precaution with them, there are no second chances!

Be very careful about viewing the Sun with a welder's mask. If you really must you a welder's mask, the minimum grade considered 'safe' for visual observations is a #14 but you would be far safer using a proper solar viewing filter guaranteed to do the job properly.

You only have one pair of eyes so please take every precaution with them, there are no second chances!

Was viewing from indoors for few mins with visor i had cardboard around it so no sun go on me eyes

all i looked at was me computer screen away from sun have me mini dv attached to special easycap dongle RCA Cable

was just testing

I know it work lot better if get proper filter stuff sometime which probably will do.

for now the cam only use is for night vision.

The warnings about eye damage are very valid but they only apply to a magnified image of the sun when viewed directly with your eyes. Shooting the sun through welding glass using the zoom function of a video camera will only at worst destroy the camera.

Sent from my phone thingie using my fingers

Archived