Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Perseids 2007

maria_oal

Welcome to SGL.

I tend to lie back on a reclining chair and just look up - at around mignight I usually turn and face east - looking at the square of pegasus.

That works for me!

Ant

If your laying quite flat to the floor (using a recliner or lilo etc) you certainly won't miss much. :). Be sure to keep warm cus it's surprising how cold you can get even in August when outside and motionless for a good while.

Listen to me ... astro nanny :(

Vega

I'll be sitting in the recliner(never been sunny enough to use during the whole summer)with flask of soup beside me,my wife thinks i'm of my head,especially during leonids or geminids when its a lot colder and i take the sleeping bag out too.

I'm starting now the perseids start a week before and finsh a week after the maximum.

Now that I can open up the shutter to F3 (instead of F14, thanks Trevor). I starting to practise wide field shots... might have something to show for it tomorrow... you never know.

Ant

Archived