Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Advice on T-Adaptor....

c3po

Hi All,

i've been looking to get a T-Adaptor & Canon compatible T-ring for my foray into AP recently. There seem to be so many on offer, yet from what i can gather there is very little between them other than cost?

Anyway, I found this one on the old fleabay and wondered if you guys and girls would rate it. The unit appears to be genuine a Celestron item with 3rd party t-ring, and employs a built-in (removable) barlow as well as a 'high quality' T-ring. Has anybody heard of or used the seller before (i think its Lincolnshire Optics) to rate them well enough to lay down the cash?

thanks Peter, i've had the FLO items in my basket (and on my FLO wishlist!) for the last few weeks, it seems i missed them when they came in last, and they seem to have ran out of stock again - hence my looking on eBay.

The other thing i couldn't make clear of from FLO's description is if the adaptor accepts a Barlow to be inserted through it.

Archived