Possible SW Group?

Hello,

There are a group of us down here in Cornwall and Devon who would like to start up a SW Group within SGL does anyone have any ideas how we go about that?

One of the group has approached an administrator about this but no reply has been forthcoming, although we have received some advice from another, but are we making the wrong approach? Is there someone specific that we should be talking to?

Look forward to you replies

The response you got was that we'll be happy to set it up once we've migrated to the new software (we're trying to avoid changes at this stage as we're busy behind the scenes getting the new one ready). It came from Admin, just via a Global Mod :)

You can still posts about meets though in this general astro meet section Astro Events - Stargazers Lounge and I'll be happy to move any posts across to the dedicated section when we move to the new software.

Helen

Thanks Helen, but actually I have spoken to mike73 (who originally asked) this morning by PM and he has still heard nothing.

The information you mention came to me indirectly through Barkis when I asked his opinion in a PM, but I am happy that you have now told it to me officially. I will pass this on to the other interested parties.

Many thanks

Yes, I'd seen that Ron (Barkis) had asked the question of Admin and had passed the advice back to the group. I think we all thought that that was official so no further action was required. But no worries, we're all clear now. Have fun with the group :rolleyes: (you realise that'll probably doom the SW to cloudy skies now though, don't you :))

Helen

Incidentally Helen didn't you know that Cloudy skies are pretty normal down here at the toe end of the country!!!! Too much ocean all round us I guess :rolleyes:

We have a lot more in common than just our celtic roots :):eek:

Helen

PS remind me when you want me to tidy up :D

We have a lot more in common than just our celtic roots :):rolleyes:

Helen

PS remind me when you want me to tidy up :eek:

Helen - thanks will do.

James and Helen - sorry to tell you but it is quite sunny down here today, but that is an improvement - got soaked walking the dogs ( I find it hard to understand how you can still get wet when you are wearing supposedly 'wet weather' gear !!!

We don't get sun tans down here, we just go rusty!

Archived