Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A couple from tonight

Started out with a clear sky, got 5-10 mins into the sticks and the clouds appeared so it was a rush to get a couple of shots. One shows how much light polution there is for me :)

The shots will get better..... honest LOL

Daz :)

post-35401-133877761494_thumb.jpg

post-35401-133877761499_thumb.jpg

Absolutely, I wanted to go another 5-10 miles but I was trying to get SOMETHING before the cloud bank caught up with me LOL. I'd like to get over to somewhere like Clee Hills when it's really clear, should get some really nice stuff then :-)

The wide shot was 16 secs, f3.8, ISO800

The orange clouds shot was 11 Secs, f3.5, ISO400

If there wasn't so much light polution I'd have had to triple those times and more to get the shots I wanted, with the light polution, any longer and the shots looked like daylight!

Absolutely, I wanted to go another 5-10 miles but I was trying to get SOMETHING before the cloud bank caught up with me LOL. I'd like to get over to somewhere like Clee Hills when it's really clear, should get some really nice stuff then :-)

Clee Hill area is fairly dark, but if you can get out beyond Ludlow it's much better.

BirminghamvsWales.jpg

Archived