NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

newport wetlands center

garethmob

i GO DOWN DURING THE DAY, Nice place. Just to let you know the gates close at 5pm, so you would have to park outside on the road. The power station is very near and will be lit like Blackpool pier at night.

Pat

thanks pat, i didnt releise they close it in the evening i assumed it would be like forest drive ;) ah well lol there goes that idea :) i forgot about the powerstation too, is that the one over england way?

iv been down there with my aunty and uncle a few times but never really took much notice of the area ;)

Just got back from there. Didn't actually remember where the gate was and it's right on the main door ;) there is a walk in enterence but I didn't go in I forgot my phone so got a little scared lol but the car park did look nice and dark the further in you got couldn't actually see the wetlands but the power station might cause a problem. Next time I get a chance I'll try again with my bins and the dog :) might be a nice site to set up the astrotrac:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived