Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saw something pass the moon last night

symbiosis

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally find it very interesting - I know there's a few other forum users who are keen about UFOs etc too.

Wouldnt say im keen about ufos, just trying to get some debate going on things that strike me as a little more interesting than the latest ISS sighting, yeah its cool the first time, maybe even a second or third, but after a while, hello its only the ISS lol.

But i do find it socially interesting that many love finding solutions for things that they can, or have a high chance of doing so.

But seem to have absolutely no voice on sightings that are highly strange, and clearly not easily solved.

So the premiss clearly is, by all means report something that is likely to be space junk.

But dont bother if it involves lights being beamed to the ground by a ariel object, even if you are the deputy base commander of a nuclear installation. And not just fell out of the pub lol.

Now that is strange. And highly humorous from where im sitting.

It says a lot about belief and peoples motives i think.

This discussion is now closed, as voted by those in complete wisdom. That dont need answers or debate. As clearly these reports are all hogwash.

Even if your a american hero of the highest order like Astronaut Gordon cooper.

It seems people dont like things that rub against the grain. Thats not my fault, just bringing it to the attention of those most experianced to debate it.

But clearly have issues doing so. Very telling response.

I didnt expect anything different to be honest. But was hoping if i said look, i have a reputation too, just like you, and i think these reports at least need a response.

If the combined wisdom is they do not, then theres reasons for that. Ive touched on those. Not a lot more to say Veesix. Apart from well done for standing up and being counted. it does take courage you have my respect.

Although to be honest it shouldnt take courage should it. But such is the self assuredness of those that have made it this way.

Sociologists will be studying this belief system for decades. If those files ive mentioned ever do see the light of day. But dont hold your breath case CLOSED

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, didnt know my post would create such a debate!

I am interested in UFO's but Unidentified to who is the question to my mind

I've seen plenty of unidentified flying objects - Unidentified to me as I couldnt say what they were, on the other hand somebody else might well have been able to......

So just because it's unidentified dosnt mean "alien" to me - just unidentified (a whole different matter).

To sum up then YES I believe in UFO's (IE unidentified flying objects) but not necessarily that they are alien craft

The likelihood of a bird passing over the same region of the full-moon in both the location of Spain and wherever Symbiosis is, is (pardon the phrase) astronomically unlikely to occur. This was clearly a space born object of some description, if both accounts are true.

This is getting a bit silly. If Symbiosis and the Spanish gent are separated in latitude, a space object would not appear in the same region of the Moon, or at all in both places. This would be due to parallax (q.v.) The likelihood of two birds appearing to cross the Moon at about the same time in Spain and elsewhere is much greater than it being space-borne. I have seen satellites cross my FOV, and they are pinpricks, for the most part. It is possible to see the ISS structure if your scope is focused, but it looks like the ISS, not a round object.

As for Major Cooper, maybe he has a brain tumour. That again is more likely than him having found evidence of aliens on the Moon. Unless maybe the ancient Egyptians got themselves up there, and didn't put it down in hieroglyphs. You cannot keep something like that truly secret in the US. Americans like to talk too much, and someone would have made a deathbed confession by now. When my mother had a brain tumour, she thought the nurses in the care ward were Nazis doing experiments on the patients, and that I was in on it. She said she could prove it.

Wow, didnt know my post would create such a debate!

I am interested in UFO's but Unidentified to who is the question to my mind

I've seen plenty of unidentified flying objects - Unidentified to me as I couldnt say what they were, on the other hand somebody else might well have been able to......

So just because it's unidentified dosnt mean "alien" to me - just unidentified (a whole different matter).

To sum up then YES I believe in UFO's (IE unidentified flying objects) but not necessarily that they are alien craft

Very sensible.

Archived