NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

So i decided on the Skywatcher heritage 130p

I decided on the skywatcher heritage 130p as my first telescope, i plan on ordering it tomorrow, what i would like to know is which website would be the best to order it from, I was thinking about firstlightoptics but i'm not sure how much the delivery will cost, could someone tell me how much the delivery will be from this website or if any other sites have this telescope for cheaper?

Thanks -Dan

MMMm, im not speaking from personal experience, but theres been a few unhappy customers of late with those guys. i would try first light optics , they have a top reputation. looks like flo are a tenner cheaper than scopesnskies anyway.

good choice of scope too, good luck...

MMMm, im not speaking from personal experience, but theres been a few unhappy customers of late with those guys. i would try first light optics , they have a top reputation. looks like flo are a tenner cheaper than scopesnskies anyway.

good choice of scope too, good luck...

Yeh first thing that popped up on google when i searched for them was bad reviews, they didn't have the scope anyway lol, guess i'll stick with first light optics as everyone gives them good reviews, does anyone know how much they charge for delivery?

I don't know if Bristol Cameras will be any good for you Csuka. I got my Heritage from them and I actually saved myself any delivery costs by picking it up myself.

I should imagine the same would go for any Dealer local to you :(

Archived