NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Venus, Moon and Jupiter

Bluey

Hey all, I decided to have a quick look at the sun this morning, so got the scope out and gave it a quick once over, then, seeing as the scope was already there, I tried to find Venus, the Moon and Jupiter, and I have to say, they all looked quite beautiful.

Venus was just half a planet, but not such a dazzler as in the dark.

The moon was stunning, and I think I even made out some detail in Jupiter. All three are pretty close together and made a very impressive daytime sight.

Hey all, I decided to have a quick look at the sun this morning, so got the scope out and gave it a quick once over, then, seeing as the scope was already there, I tried to find Venus, the Moon and Jupiter, and I have to say, they all looked quite beautiful.

Venus was just half a planet, but not such a dazzler as in the dark.

The moon was stunning, and I think I even made out some detail in Jupiter. All three are pretty close together and made a very impressive daytime sight.

I would never have thought you could have seen these at sunrise....amazing!

I went into my garden last night to lock the shed up.Behold! what a sight;the moon,Jupiter and Venus.It was awesome.No matter how tough life gets,we've always got the stars...

I remember when i was in Australia 6years ago.Coming back from Ayers Rock in the night,we stopped off at a roadhouse at 3am.I looked up.I have never seen anything like it; it was as if i was in a planetarium.You could even see the milky way stretched across the sky.Happy memories.

Archived