Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Braintree Essex

King4quarter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome :)

Dave....No way!!!! Please tell me more!!! There's nothing like actually meeting the people we talk too!! I probably wont be bringing a scope but I'll be very eager to rather listen and learn from others. 31st is just a few days away....

I haven't really used forums before besides one of the laser forums...can anyone tell me how to activate notifications for replies ect?

Dave...that is definitely the coolest thing I've heard this month year lol

Thanks for the welcome :)

Dave....No way!!!! Please tell me more!!! There's nothing like actually meeting the people we talk too!! I probably wont be bringing a scope but I'll be very eager to rather listen and learn from others. 31st is just a few days away....

I haven't really used forums before besides one of the laser forums...can anyone tell me how to activate notifications for replies ect?

Dave...that is definitely the coolest thing I've heard this month year lol

We hold our monthly public stargazing nights at Great Notley Country Park. We start at about 6pm. Most of the details are here - Stargazing North Essex Astronomical Society

(Our public lectures, one of which is tonight, are held in Rivenhall End - just round the corner from Witham)

Welcome to come along to either of them.

Archived