astro buy and sell help ???

rory

ive used this site 3 or 4 times. but im a p.c plonker and i placed a wanted ad on the site. i had a response ,but my replies are getting (delivery failure) . is there a common issue here ?

ive not had trouble before. i just cant seem to contact this seller !

any idea anyone ?

As I recall the site sends their response to you via email with the senders supplied email for you to reply to. Delivery failure would mean that whoever responded supplied an incorrect (invalid) email address.

What often happens now is that you would put up a dummy sale/post asking for the person to contact you via the normal site method and point out that the email originally given appears incorrect and that you cannot use it to contact them.

The item for sale would be "Could John Smith please respond with regards item xxx they had. Invalid email address."

All it takes is one incorrect character and the email would probably be invalid.

Don't like saying it but be a little careful just in case it is some way of parting you from your money and not delivering the goods.

mmmm, the guy in question had two letter j's at the start,so i left one out, and looks like its sent now. cheers chaps.

i was advertising for a wanted 18mm bst or x-cel lx

(incase anyone has a bargain ):)

mmmm, the guy in question had two letter j's at the start,so i left one out, and looks like its sent now. cheers chaps.

i was advertising for a wanted 18mm bst or x-cel lx

(incase anyone has a bargain ):)

Hi rory, i got your email, but having a think about it, but i will get back to you with an answer shortly, best regards

Archived