Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

APT problem

Gina

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm talking about "Image Preview" located in "Camera" tab, LiveView has not influence in this case...
I see - beg your pardon then :) I'll check that out.

I'm sure it's something I've got wrong somewhere. Many others make it work.

YIPPEE! After trying various combinations of options, I've got it working. Seemed to need SD card in camera and APT set to save to camera+PC. (Using 16GB SDHC card.) Preview set to Off.

Good news :) My last research (year ago) showed that Digic 4 requires a SD card no matter if you store to PC or not. Monday will investigate this behavior again :)
I see - thank you :) Strange that the ESO Utilities will save to PC without a card in then. I guess Canon know their cameras better than anyone else and know how to get round their own foibles :) I suspect it's actually a bug in the Digic 4 logic.

I'm now running a long series of darks - watching the sensor temperature gradually rise. I much appreciate having the sensor temperature displayed in APT - nice touch :) There's a lot I like about APT I like :) (Now I've got it working again :))

Archived