Hello everyone

Assalitore Notturno

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CIao

thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Steve A: I would like to post the picture but I don't know if I can in this section and how I can do it. I have the pictures on my laptop, Do you have a section where I can upload it?

In any case I'm trying to get in contact with the seller that sent it to me: it is not the Celestron, but a logistics company in NJ USA

I'll let you know about myproblem.

P.S. RapalloKid: I'm working in Columbus Ohio USA for a italian company, but in 3 weeks I will be back in Italy, in Frosinone.

Hi Salvatore, I think it was Einstein who said that that light waves could be bent, it was obvious that is what they had in mind when the manufacturers made that one :). All jocking aside that is absolutely shocking, it has obviously had some extreme pressure brought to bear on the packaging to cause that, as I doubt it would have left your supplier in that condition, unless, of course, he never opened the box before dispatch, which sometimes happens in this Country, as we often read of the despair of new members receiving damaged goods. Hope you have your replacement soon :)

John.

Archived