Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Beginner's set up for astrophotography

Hi

I have a Meade ETX 90PE and a Fuji S2 pro. Would like to try my hands on basic astrophotography i.e., bright planets and some bright deep sky stuff. Can some one tell me if this set up is good? I am also considering the meade LPI and am not averse to a manual SLR either- preferably Nikon mount.

Regards,

Prasad

Pras,

As I mentioned in my email yesterday, I've got a spare ToUcam you're more than welcome to have on 'extended loan' - "free" being much cheaper than the LPI! :wink:

Cheers,

Peonic

Brilliant. Thanks a zillion for that.

How and when can i meet you? Will I need any sort of extenders/adapters for this to work with my scope or will I just need to pop it into my eyepiece holder?

Do let me know.

Regards,

Prasad

You'll need a 1.25" screw-in eyepiece adapter to fit it into your scope - oh and a laptop with a USB connection. The adapter I can lend you, you'll have to sort the laptop out yourself :wink:

Cheers,

Peonic

Archived