Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Tough being a girl!!

Miranda

Call me old fashioned...but why would you feel the need to wear makeup while stargazing...?? Au naturel works for me! Plus, it's proper sticky stuff ain't it! Ya don't wanna have to try and scrape that off your lovely clean glass do ya? Each to their own tho eh :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for me, I gaze after a day at work. I wear make up at work, and dont bother to take it off just cos Im going gazing. It's never occured to me to take it off because of the EPs, but as for 'proper sticky stuff'...only the cheap rubbish is sticky darling ;P *snigger*

Miranda (I now discover) is a friend from elsewhere - As indeed was (dare I say) Talitha...

to whom I casually mentioned SGL. We need FEMALE Astronomers - Makeup or not! :headbang:

I gave up on "shorter" Plossls a while ago, because of the "Eyelash Problem" though. :D

Miranda (I now discover) is a friend from elsewhere - As indeed was (dare I say) Talitha...

to whom I casually mentioned SGL. We need FEMALE Astronomers - Makeup or not! :)

I gave up on "shorter" Plossls a while ago, because of the "Eyelash Problem" though. :D

Well indeedy, we have to make up the pretty factor of astronomy. (SWIDT?)

I'm going to be all paranoid now, checking for eyelashes when I'm viewing! :headbang:

But to be fair, as a STEM officer, the one thing I work hard at is encouraging females into the sciences - and I don't stop at my own disciple of biomedicine, I also chuck in a bit of astro too, though I lack confidence because I lack the basic knowledge. I'm supposed to be one of the STEM volunteers this Saturday at the Oxford SGL, but no one has got back to me!!

"only the cheap rubbish is sticky darling ;P *snigger*"

LOL :D SmartPrice has never let me down before!!??

lol even just my eyeshadow is £55 a pop! But it lasts for ages and is gorgeous...and I can't lie about the price cos the old man can see it says 'Dior' on the flipping box!

eeek!! Cut their eyelashes or sliced their eyeball?

Mind you, an eyeball slicing would be pretty cool - I think I've only ever had one eyeball come through my dept in the last 10 yrs. (I'm in histology).

tried cutting their eyelashes then he slipped and cut his eye ball nasty stuff lol

Archived