here by default

forestview

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same goes for me: electricity, maybe an array of foldable camping tables, levelled ground for observation, no light penetrating this area, hot tea fill up station, a little library maybe for cloudy days, WIFI Internet to read and post on this forum, a couple of red light torches, an observatory would be brill (but how many would get to use it?).

Mhm.

Can't think of anything else right now.

Hi Joyce and welcome.

The rest of this thread contains most of what people would like but I would add easy access for those who bring their own equipment.

BTW Do you have some control of the clouds to give clear dark skies :)

Andy

If there was anyone from the Northeast willing to come and advise there would be a free overnight I don`t want to do what I think is needed then find out it`s wrong, someone with experience to tell me what is best from the outset would save mistakes. (especially if I am going to use any facilities we make I want it to be good)

Archived