Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars 3rd March 14"Dob

Clayton

As mentioned odd noise can appear with these cameras not only can it be intermittent, but two cameras can vary ( ive had two of the same ) so far even at full gain ( which is mostly when i saw horizontal grid lines ) this camera says no.

BTW whats wrong with big blurry images better than small blurry images. ill have more coz im greedy. you should see my waistline. Rob look foward to seeing your collimation spot on, great seeing. You pushing the powers as high as you can get with that magic balance of diminshing returns perfected. Correct colour balance, amazingly detailed NATURAL looking processed shots sometime next week. Hey i will have some of that scenario too thanks

Its good to see you getting joy, seriously, look foward to your next post

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob look foward to seeing your collimation spot on, great seeing. You pushing the powers as high as you can get with that magic balance of diminshing returns perfected. Correct colour balance, amazingly detailed NATURAL looking processed shots sometime next week. Hey i will have some of that scenario too thanks

Its good to see you getting joy, seriously, look foward to your next post

Thanks Neil ;) Ill be back in half an hour :) Wait, Mars isn't up for another four hours, it's cloudy, the Jetstream is over the top of me, I'll have to recollimate:rolleyes: as I put the scope away, I'll have to dig out my other 2 Barlows :):icon_scratch: Where did I leave them :icon_scratch:, Autocolour should fix my colour balance, NATURAL might be asking a bit much this week:eek: But I promise to work on it :)

****** I have to work tomorrow as well ;)

Oh well I guess it might take me a little longer and some more fun on the way:headbang:

All the best

Archived