twistlock centering adapters...choices!!!

having hand's akin to a bunch of bananas,i am on the look out for one of these twistlock type devices...the antares 2" to 1.25 ( nobody has them in stock at moment )

the orion 2"to 1.25 ( nobody has them in stock at moment )!!!

or at twice the price the baader 2" to 1.25 clicklock ( they are available but do they only secure baader eyepiece's.....and will they fit sw 200p focuser???

any help/advice appreciated :)

I have the Orion version, bought from SCS Astro. Very nice bit of kit. I have fairly dainty hands but my fingers don't work in the cold so those little thumbscrews are a pain. The self centring adaptor makes this problem go away. I use it with both the 250PX Dob and a 150P on an AZ4, so I guess a 200P should be fine as well.

I think you will find the Baader clicklock is intended to fit all standard eyepieces, have you been into the Badder web site to search for information on this item ?, you can, of course, buy direct but the postage and packing from Germany is horrendous, or you could try Teleskop services web site who are stockists :)

Archived