Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hyperions

Parus major

I had a 17mm Hyperion from Stella before Christmas, all genuine new and good. Im very happy with it, despite he insistence on calling them "Baader Planelarium" rather than planetarium.

Feedback to Baader, the T looks like an L in your logo, sort it out.

I bought one from Stella earlier today :-) as its the first additional EP I've bought I hope I've made the right choice ...

Sent from tapatalk

Hyperions are regarded as being very good for the money, this one's £20 cheaper with free postage. That makes them even better, surely?

Sure thing. I was watching one at £92 when I noticed this one after a little indecision her feedback seemed good and I noticed she had sold them before so I took the opportunity to grab a bargain :)

Sent from tapatalk

Just bought myself a 10mm one together with the eyepiece T-adapter and Finetuning rings.

This is my first eyepiece purchase since getting my scope, so I'm currently just using the standard Sky-Watcher 10mm & 25mm EP's.

I'm really hoping that this modular one will be a real step up in quality. I even like the idea of it being a lower powered 2" EP - not sure exactly what the 10mm Hyperion coverts to though at 2".

I've never tried Hyperions myself but I'll tell you I bought a couple of Celestron Omni Plossls when they were £20 and the difference was incredible. Buying something of a far better quality will be like having a new telescope for you, mate. The stock ones are a bit rubbish, replace one with something even fairly cheap and you will happily pitch the Skywatcher 10mm and 25mm over the garden wall.

Archived