Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Giro mini -> Dovetail help

GarethA

Am having a bit of a rearrange of mounts and now want to attach a standard dovetail rail to my giro mini.

I suppose I could phone Teleskop-Service on Monday but if anyone can suggest exactly the right bit to attach "here" - and if they're available without ordering from abroad I'd be grateful.

post-23752-133877727421_thumb.jpg

Looks like you are missing the saddle. Personally I use the ADM vixen saddle designed for the Sky-tee2 from FLO which has the 35mm M6 bolt spacing.

Would directly link you but replying via my phone.

Hope that helps :D

Thanks guys - they both look like they'll do the job - the bolt spacing is 35mm.

Considering I'll only be using it with small OTAs I'll probably go for the astrotrac saddle.

I had the very same saddle bought from Telescope Service some years back. Whilst I have a bigger version now, to carry my heavier scopes, you'll be very pleased with this one.

Andy.

I had the very same saddle bought from Telescope Service some years back. Whilst I have a bigger version now, to carry my heavier scopes, you'll be very pleased with this one.

Andy.

The astrotrac one I bought direct from astrotrac is branded TS anyway so they must be the same

Archived