Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

QHY IMG132E

pilkinn

Dione from Astronomy Shed is endorsing it quite strongly. I would give it a red light until "valid" images will be presented (at least as good as from QHY5/5v which are cheaper and have even ST4 guide ports).

If you want the best thing on the market at the moment - DMK21AU618 (mono) or DFK/DBK21AU618 (color) are the way to go - new line with the ICX618 sensor.

Yes that guy from Astronomy Shed on YouTube does a lot of talking but it sounds like he's not actually used it. I think I'll stick with the webcam for the time being.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Yes that guy from Astronomy Shed on YouTube does a lot of talking but it sounds like he's not actually used it. I think I'll stick with the webcam for the time being.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I can vouch that he has, and the images look pretty good. I'm not a planetary expert so I won't draw conclusions : but the camera is in use :)

If you want the best thing on the market at the moment - DMK21AU618 (mono) or DFK/DBK21AU618 (color) are the way to go - new line with the ICX618 sensor.
I thought the Atik cameras with their Peltier cooling were better (though more expensive) ?

Archived