NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Soul Nebula

Coco

Tis a good un Guy. I wasn't sure whether this was the other bit of the Heart nebula, the Soul nebula. The spelling threw me, but a search revealed IC1848 is spelled both ways.

It's a great result from the Tamron 300 lens, and the Atik383.

I'm quite happy with large Mono nebulae, but do you plan to get colour data for it, as well as the other part of the duo? :)

Ron.

Tis a good un Guy. I wasn't sure whether this was the other bit of the Heart nebula, the Soul nebula. The spelling threw me, but a search revealed IC1848 is spelled both ways.

It's a great result from the Tamron 300 lens, and the Atik383.

I'm quite happy with large Mono nebulae, but do you plan to get colour data for it, as well as the other part of the duo? :)

Ron.

Hi Ron..

Yeh the spelling seems fairly ambiguous all though am probably wrong in spelling it that way :)

Ive got a plethora of Ha images queued up for narrow band, the problem in that my LRGB filters are all loaded into the wheel, I wanted to get the flats sorted each session so never got around to it, still the images are there for this or next season or the season after :)

Archived