NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

IC443 YouTube Video

DugDog

Thought I'd give it a try and post my latest image in a YouTube video. It's a different approach to sharing your Astrophotography. In the comments section of the video I have a full resolution download of the image too. I used W7's Live Movie Maker to create this video.

May not be for everyone, but if you're interested here it is:

AstroPhotoGraphy IC443 Jellyfish Nebula in Gemini - YouTube

Doug

Very good Doug really like the way you have the area it can be found at shown first then at the end the details. Many time you see images and want to know where to find it and what equipment is being used. Also saw your video on choosing the right scope for astrophotography which I thought was great.

I so wish I lived over in the states again windy as anything over here very frustrating when you dont have an observatory to get away from the foul british weather.

Thanks Paul and Quartermass for your comments.

I notice many Astrophotographers never show close up details of their images. I thought slicing the image and showing @ 100% really explains to other people...why we do what we do.

Heck the IC443 image took me three months to complete and I didn't have howling winds! :)

Doug

Archived