NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First Venus

hayju01

just come in from second session tonight but here's my first Venus from earlier, hadnt realised how bright it would be so need to work on my setting as its lost the colour.

post-24560-133877716808_thumb.jpg

DFK21, 2.5x Barlow

Processing Mars from the latest session and looking good so far always nice to be able to surface detail in a single frame :-)

You could probably have gotten away with slightly higher settings but it's a pretty good result. But you say the camera is a DFK21 and this image looks mono. Did you debayer the image?

Anyway, excellent first attempt at this challenging planet! Mine was through a window at very low altitude so was a lot worse. :)

Thanks King. I did debayer so, I'm not sure if is the settings I was using or if registax 6 through a wobbly going to try avistak or RS v5. Unfortunately I only got 1 out of 4 that's useable.

Will try diff setting tonight

Archived