Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ordered Anteres 2" ND13 filter - recieved KOOD ND4?

Hey guys, i recently ordered Anteres 2" ND13 filter from astroboot but recieved a KOOD ND4 48mm filter..The item was listed as new and it certainly seems to be.

I have a few questions, as far as i can tell the anteres is a visual filter and the KOOD is an imaging filter, is that correct? The KOOD deffinatly seems to have a cheaper retail price..For visual will the KOOD be suitable?.

As i have been sent the wrong filter do the long distance selling regulations apply? will astroboot have to pay my return postage or will i be liable?

Quite frustrating as I want a visual filter and this item is cheaper retail so i bought what would have been a bargin and what now probably isnt. Just wondering what to do really!.

Thanks for your reply Merlin66, I was acctualy concerned that it may let too much light in! it is marked as ND4 but mabey it isnt? here is a couple of photos to give an idea of the level of light blocking.

DSCF6158.jpg

DSCF6157.jpg

Hopfully this should be suitable? if its not i dont want to screw it into an EP as it may damage the screw thread.

Archived