Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

250pds questions

I got my 250pds today from FLO (awesome service) but taking my time I've got a couple of questions. The manual contradicts itself when talking about the collimation screws. It says that the flat headed screws are the adjusting screws and the thumb screws are the locking screws but in the diagram it has them labelled the other way round. Can someone tell me please which one is which?

Also to get the scope to balance with the two weights in the box (neq6) I've had to add the extension bar. Do people use an extra weight on the short bar or just the two weights on the extended bar?

Thanks

Brian

post-29851-133877715327_thumb.jpg

post-29851-133877715335_thumb.jpg

Do people use an extra weight on the short bar or just the two weights on the extended bar?

I have an earlier EQ6 (very early in fact!) and there is no extension bar for that so mine came with three weights. I prefer more weights rather than a longer counterbalance bar as there is less chance of catching it when you walk past it!

Archived