NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Klingons in Bootes?

Cloudwatcher

Is that a double you have there? looks like it is. No Idea what the formation is in the pic.

What are the specs regarding the f ratio and exposure time. What was the target you were after.

Ron. :police:

They do not look like seperate items of light, if you look at the symetry they are equal along the bottom and along the top, if you look deeper into the picture they seem to be sat on something other than the 2d picture itself, im still deep scanning the photograph but if they were attached to say a flying saucer, then it would hae been directly in your view face on so to speak in relation to the star behind. Just wondering, were you up on high ground at all? Good fun though.

Is that a double you have there? looks like it is. No Idea what the formation is in the pic.

What are the specs regarding the f ratio and exposure time. What was the target you were after.

Ron. :D

The target Ron,was the yellow and blue blob at top centre,Xi Bootes,a nice colourful double as you know.

Exposure with the 350D was 3.5 sec @ ISO800.

Kaplaa indeed Andy. My own very first thought......I think? My second was...Strobe...as on a passing aircraft

but the sequence doesn't look right somehow. :police:

Intended to crop the image when tweaking in Photoshop but I might keep a copy as it is,just as a curiosity. :D

Archived