Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Daft LRGB Question.

I've just been reading about LRGB compositing in Photoshop after seeing some of the amazing images posted that mention LRGB. Daft question time. How do you get the separate channels of Data? Is it a case of taking graysacle images with red then blue then green filters and an IR blocked or uncovered grayscale image for the luminance layer? If so, how do you stack the Red, Blue and Green chanel greyscale images in photo shop to produce a colour image?

Darren

I open a blank RGB image in photoshop and paste my red mono image into the red channel of the blank RGB image, green into the green channel and so on.then I add the L as a layer on to the RGB created image as a layer and set blending mode for the layer to luminance.

Hope that makes sense.

Achieving exactly the same thing as Mile says - open your RGB images which must be the same size and aligned. On the channels palette select merge from the drop down list, choose RGB merge. Make sure the correct images are selected and click ok. Job done.

Archived