Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M42 with DSLR & SW 200P

Simms

Havent posted on the forum for a while as real-life© has ben in the way recently. Managed to get out tonight and get about an hours worth of subs on M42. Really pleased how this came out from my dreadfully light polluted area (Basildon, Essex).

Comments always welcome - ideally nice ego stroking ones.

post-23171-133877707152_thumb.jpg

Very nice indeed bet your pleased with that one have you tryed the horse head and flame yet so cool :)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk

They are certainly on my `to do` list - but looking at the weather for the next 10 days or so it looks like it might be a task for early 2012.. :(

Very nice, and one of the best images of M42 I've seen... no over processing - well done.

Thanks Malc, I actually tried to rein it in on the processing so I could show people (muggles, not us astronomy types) what they were seeing when looking through my scope - obviously nothing as impressive as this visually, but certainly the brightest part of the main cloud and the trapezium and allow them to work their way through it as their eyes adapt. Thanks for commenting!

Archived