Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron SCT Open-Box OTAs

FLO

We have a small number of Celestron open-box SCT OTAs at very low prices!

First up is a Celestron C9.25 XLT.

It is a customer return. The customer considered it too heavy for his CG-5 GT mount. We agree, if used for imaging it should ideally be mounted on a Skywatcher NEQ6 PRO or larger.

£879 Delivered!

New, boxed, complete. Latest spec including Fastar compatibility. Official UK stock with Celestron 2-year warranty.

This offer is not listed on our website, if interested please contact us via our Helpdesk.

We are offering this on a first-come-first-served basis.

Yes :)

I know we have at least 1x Celestron C11 EDGE HD OTA, 2x Skymax-180 OTAs, a 10-inch Steel Quattro and some smaller Explorer Newtonians. Possibly more.

When you buy online you have the same rights as when purchasing from a regular shop or showroom. In addition, you are entitled to a seven working-day 'cooling off'' period as described in the 'distance selling regulations'. That is usually how we come to have open-box OTAs. People cool off. Fortunately it doesnt happen often because most people research carefully here on SGL or with us before placing an order.

We check them over. They are almost always pristine other than the usual marks on the dovetail. Then we offer them here complete with full manufacturers warranty.

HTH

Item received. Now a proud owner of a C9.25 :)

It was a bit scary to watch as the Fedex man was about to throw the box from shoulder to the ground in order to push the door bell. Luckily I managed to get the door just in time.

Hopefully the weather forecast will be right and I'll get to test it tomorrow.

The clouds and bad weather should've been released when the first owner opened the box right?

Archived