Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SCT 11 visual back and 2 inch question

kirkster501

Hello, if I wanted to do away with the 1.25 mechanism and go to 2" what would I need to do please?

Does a 2" diagonal screw directly into the aperture at the back of the 11 inch after removing the 1.25 adapter visual back? Simple as that and its 2" all the way? If its that easy why doesn't everyone do it since I understand 2" is better.... ??

Also with Hyperion EP's how are these used in 1.25 and also 2" scenarios please?

When i get my new 11 OTA scope I want to go straight in at 2". Anyone think otherwise? I have no Ep's at all at the moment so was thinking of buying two Hyperion's. Could I stick with 1.25 and use these HP's and then upgrade to 2" later with the simple addition of the 2" diagonal then utilize the HP's in 2" mode?

Apologies for my all over the place, waffling thread - I hope you get what I mean... :)

Regards, Steve

Archived