NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Breeze block wall are up.

ollypenrice

My first go at wall building, helped in the last two days by my excellent friend Bill Rigby... Thanks Bill!

The higher walls will be the warm computer room and the lower ones the scope area. A roof and upper sides will roll back over the warm room. The intended scope is a 14 inch ODK/Mesu Friction Drive.

Olly

WALLS-FIN-2-XL.jpg

WALLS-FIN-1-L.jpg

I'm looking forward to watching this go up. ;)

If you can stagger your blocks more you'll get a much stronger build. I know it'll mean cutting more blocks, but will be worth it. Hope you don't mind me saying.

I'm looking forward to watching this go up. ;)

If you can stagger your blocks more you'll get a much stronger build. I know it'll mean cutting more blocks, but will be worth it. Hope you don't mind me saying.

Good point. I did wonder about that. Anyway that's the finished blockwork and there is nothing very high so I hope it'll be OK.

Lovely and sunny at the moment but getting cold at night so there's cold weather mix in the mortar. We've wrapped it in blankets and a tarp as well.

Olly

Archived