Shots from 28 Oct

Atacamallama

some shots from 28 Oct

solha_20111028_1459_03 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

solha_20111028_1454_39 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

solha_20111028_1504_14 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Here are a few of shots from 28 Oct. There are some other solar shots on the stream, if anyone's interested. It had never occured to me to post them here for some reason, I usually discussshare my solar stuff through the PST Yahoo group.

My basic kit is a coronado maxscope 40, either x2 or x3 Barlow, philips toucam.

For white light I use a 80mm apo and baeder film filter.

thanks for the feedback, I've not as a rule paid much attention to proms, but you're not the only one to like that one. I was rather pleased with myself for using a flat to take out the dust bunnies (at least I think that is what did the trick).

Like the umbrella on your set up, that's a good piece of kit, I put the computer in a cardboard box, but your arrangement looks better.

Yes, I much prefer an umbrella, it acts as a vital sunshade to protect the skin and head on summer days especially when I can spend hours sat there (the cancer protector!). It's a bit annoying when windy though :)

Alexandra

Archived