Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Do we really support "Geo engineering" ?

blackparticle

I read this and find the whole thing a bit sinister to be honest.

BBC News - Public supports geo-engineering ideas, study suggests

Messing about with the weather like this is bad enough, but for a North American company doing a survey to say the public in the UK "strongly" support this.

Really? What's their agenda on this?

Was anyone here asked? Doesn't the UK get enough cloud and rain as it is?.. I hardly think we'd be crying out for experiments that would increase this.

Apart from the fact that any sort of cloud seeding will pretty much cripple astronomy, it will severely change how precipitation falls around the world.

Does anyone know or remember what happened when we last tried this in the UK in 1952 with Project Cumulus? .. Yup.. torrential flooding and 34 people dead as the village of Lynmouth in Devon was washed away. (Although sceptics deny a link between the experiments and the flooding, the experiments were cancelled very soon after.)

How do others feel about this?

Out of 3,105 respondents, two-thirds of which were from the US, they found that 72% approved of more research into climate-manipulating technology.

so roughly 2000 people were from the us, i wonder if with out any actual descriptions, if the average joe would know what it is, do scientifitic orginsations when doing these servays give the bad points as well as laying out the good?

they did this in china in the olympics if i recall, so the rain never got to the high end spoiling it, and i remember the russians having a go?

if i remember both caused massive problems of flooding ect, and obviousaly the cycle, if it rains more in one place, other places can become desertified because of the lack of water. really should we be messing with the natural balance of our planet any more than we should?

It is hardly surprising that many people, especially in the US, would say that they support "Deliberate large-scale engineering to reduce or offset climate change driven by greenhouse gases". After all, they don't want to give up their SUV's and carbon-hungry lifestyles, don't want carbon taxes and seem to believe that any government action designed to address the actual causes of climate change is a part of some worldwide conspiracy designed to enslave mankind! :D

It would very much depend on which Americans they polled as to what response they got. Chemtrails (chemical trails) not to be confused with contrails, have been widely used in America for some time and involves the use of aluminium oxide. No formal consultation with the public has taken place or is likely to and although scientist have collected a lot of data on its effectiveness in 'controlling' the weather, it seems they have done next to no research on the potential health risks associated with this form of control. They is a lot of evidence to show that there are indeed severe health risks associated with this practice which have given rise to many theories as to what the true purpose of spraying the population might be. There is good evidence to suggest that it has already taken place in this country in the recent past but not to the same extent as that in the US. The difference between contrails and chemtrails can be easily seen as contrails eventually evaporate and disappear but chemtrails don't. I would suggest anyone interested in this should google or YouTube the subject as there is a lot of material on it.

James

Archived