Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Flaming Star and neighbourhood in LRGB

jarbi

Today I could process one of my LRGB sessions from the Provence, taken on 27/09/2011. I used a TS 65/420 APO, with Atik 11000 mono CCD + Atik EFW2 filterwheel mounted on HEQ5. Exposures were: L: 12x5min, R,G: 5x5 min, B:6x5 min ( colors with 2x2 binning ), captured in Nebulosity. Guided with PHD guiding + EQMOD.

Stacking and LRGB synthesis in Nebulosity , final processing (levels, stretching, curves, color correction ) in Photoshop CS3.

A short list of the objects on this image:

Left at the top M38 (open cluster ), a bit right and down from it NGC 1907 (open cluster).

Left in the middle NGC1931 diffuse nebula, a bit right from it IC717 diffuse nebula,

At the bottom IC410 duffuse nebula, and of course on the right side the Flaming Star (IC405 diffuse nebula).

We had an unforgettable week there with 7 clear nights, so I still have bunch of sessions to process,

Cheers,

Janos

post-13278-133877681825_thumb.jpg

Archived