Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Red LED TORCH £3.99

robbie c

Hi all just been to a Texico petrol station and they are selling led torch's for £3.99 you can use it as a normal torch or it has red,blue and green lights as well also has a small magnet on the base and a clip so you can clip to your coat, the head also swivels could be a good buy it takes 3AAA batteries got myself one thought I'd post if anyone's interested :)

Hi all just been to a Texico petrol station and they are selling led torch's for £3.99 you can use it as a normal torch or it has red,blue and green lights as well also has a small magnet on the base and a clip so you can clip to your coat, the head also swivels could be a good buy it takes 3AAA batteries got myself one thought I'd post if anyone's interested :(

Thanks for the heads up :p

Hmm, I'd like one of those, because I'm doing some experimental "light painting" with a camera on a slow shutter setting. Getting fed up with just red and white...:)

Sounds intersting..

Have you got a laser pointer .. they can add some interesting effects..

Where the torch is like a brush the Laser Pointer is more like a pencil...

Archived