Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HEQ5=pro and EQdirect leads

oshb5

Hi all the HEQ5 again I have ordered the TTL232r 5v and its come and iv made up the USB version of the lead. I was then going to also make up a Serial version of the lead that is the RJ45 to serial socket to take a bluetooth reciever that I have . But looking at the necessary hardware thats needed I think it may be easier to buy one. That is unless any one can suggest anotherway the electronics that need to be included in the serial to RJ45 lead seam to have to be built independent of the serial socket or RJ45 plug unlike the USB where you can buy the TTL232R as a lead with the electronics in and you just splice on the RJ45 Is there anyway to buy a serial socket with the electronics in and then splice on the RJ45. Or is it better to just but theready made EQdirect serial lead?

thanks Andy

Hi Doc

Yes may have to buy one But it hurts that i have both the laptop bluetooyj dongal and also the serial to bluetooth receiver I will have a look at getting the bits as I have a diagram now but electronics aint a stongpoint of mine LOL. Having said that the TTL232E to RJ56 lead I have just made works fine but that was only splocing two cables together LOL

Regs Andy

Tried it again this morning and everything worked ok. I wonder if it had anything to do with CduC crashing as well.

Last night I got CduC working again but the BT refused to work.

Then this morning everything OK again.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks

Archived