Now that's a bit irritating...

JamesF

but in a positive kind of way.

Looked at sat24 earlier this evening -- no sign of cloud moving away from the south west this evening, and the Met Office forecast matched up, so I sat down with a glass of wine for an evening sorting out my VAT return.

I've just looked out of the window and the sky is beautifully clear at the moment. I've quickly for the EQ3-2 out, done a fast polar alignment and mounted up a scope. Here's hoping it's not clouded over by the time I've given it 30 minutes or so to cool.

James

Well, I've just been out to discover that there's still not a cloud in the sky. Mostly because it's all on the ground :rolleyes:

I can still see the moon and Jupiter a few degrees to its north-east, but the moon has a huge rainbow halo. Horizontal visibility is down to less than 100 yards. Sometimes you just can't win...

James

Archived