Hullo folks,

As I haven't amounted enough posts to use parts of the forum relevant to my query yet, I thought I'd ask in here. Mods, feel free to move the thread if you feel it is in the wrong place.

So, on to my query...

Can anybody tell me the opening times for First Light Optics? My friend and I are planning a trip down on Wednesday to hopefully get our first scopes and there doesn't appear to be any opening times on their website.

Many thanks all,

-Danny-

Hullo folks,

As I haven't amounted enough posts to use parts of the forum relevant to my query yet, I thought I'd ask in here. Mods, feel free to move the thread if you feel it is in the wrong place.

Which part of the forum do you think your missing? - you can see everything except the buy/sell section.

I'm pretty certain you can visit FLO - but ring 'em first so they can make sure that they are going to be around.

Always better to contact FLO direct than rely on a post on a forum - it's almost guaranteed they'll never see this thread (its one amongst thousands a day)!

Cheers

Ant

I wanted to post my question in the supplier reviews section rather than create a whole new thread for it but you need 50+ to post.

It's mainly for the benefit of my friend. I'm relatively set on what I want to have a look at but my friend really wants to have a chat to someone who knows what they're on about before he decides 100%.

Will definitely give them a bell on Monday and 'scope' it out. Many thanks all!

Archived