NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

APT Crashes

philhas

Just bought APT after comparing it with backyard EOS (which I really like) and now find that it crashes in Focus Aid on Live view (didn't come accross this on the demo). Two different machines both running Windows 7, bit annoying as I went with it as it had scope control and some other nice bits...anyone else had this problem? I am using V1.60.

Many Thanks

Cheers guy's I have fired off an email to them so hopefully they can come up with something, just wondered if anyone have had this problem. Seems to be related to the focus aid, everything else works fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen APT crash too using the focus aid, but I found out that it only crashes if I move the little frame before it loaded with the window and readouts. I now click focus assist and wait for a while, then once it is "up and running" I can move the frame and experience no crashes. Try that?

/Jessun

Archived