Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

DSI on ABS

Stephen

I just sold mine to someone nearby for 60....i think i'll have to mention its a bargain. I could have sold it on here but thought i'd help one of the locals get started in imaging. (i should be more comercially minded..)

A thing that you'd need to be very sure of is that it still works OK consistently, and especially that the USB socket hasn't become loose....that model of DSI is getting a bit long in the tooth now....I've just had to retire mine as it's got too unreliable recently, even though I've had 5 years of good service from it.

Ah, I see the problem!

I have the £60 DSi 1 with the dead pixels still, which I fully intend to put to use as a guide cam (when I get a suitable mount, guide scope etc etc).

The DSi 1 I have for sale on Astro Buy Sell is the second one I picked up from AB&S in the last couple of weeks. You can still find my Wanted ad there (changed to Found).

I've just bought Chris' DSi 2 today, so don't need 3 cameras, hence the 'good' DSi is up for sale as it will, hopefully, return my original investment, less a little bit. Dead pixels aren't a worry to me for guiding, but they would affect the re-sale value. The DSi 2 will be my main imaging camera and I will probably sell my SPC900s as well in the near future.

Hope that's clear now and sorry for any confusion caused,

TheThing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived