Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What has gone wrong!

I know months of cloud and light nights have taken their toll but this last few have been clear and clean so out I have been.

Taken loads and loads of video of Jupiter but cannot for the love of me get a decent image!

Using R6 as have done many times before but just cannot get a decent image!

After choosing a decent frame and stacking etc the Wavelets thing just looks like below!

First image is after stacking

Second what Wavelets are doing to it! I have used in all 3 different cameras and all the same result!

HELP!!!!!

Cheers

Jamie

post-24182-13387766932_thumb.jpg

post-24182-133877669329_thumb.jpg

What have you done between the first and second image. In the second, the wavelet tab is not highlighted and it doesn't look like any of the 6 levels have actually had any adjustment yet.

No second shot is showing what will be processed with slider 1. Don't know why it looks like broken glass. I think it could be a focus problem, not sure. Seemed to look ok on focus but just turns out rubbish :)

Archived